Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Life's Definitions

Have you ever thought about how life defines you?
I was thinking about that the other day as I was working on my newest book.  I'd had a conversation with a friend, she introduced me to someone else and added, "She writes cookbooks"  I got this little glow going, and thought 'giggle' I'm a cookbook author, and laughed a little.  I'd kinda thought of myself as such, but really, all I did was put down some recipes, added some words to it, added some pictures I'd taken along the way, and put them into a book.
Then I realized, wait a minute, I've now done this three times.  I'm what is known as an 'Indie author' and have three cookbooks out, and people are buying them, people I don't even know are putting down their money, and buying one of my books, or even all three.
WOOHOO!!!!

Amazing, this journey, but one that my feet are firmly planted on.
I'm still writing, but have expanded my views and will be publishing a murder mystery by years end.

And who knows, I may even write more cookbooks, or expand and revise the current books.

BTW, if you're interested, they're all on Amazon.
Hygge- Danish Food and Recipes
Nibbles and Bites - A Compilation of Appetizers, Canapés and Finger Foods
Simple Shrimp Recipes - 25 + Easy Shrimp Appetizers, Entrees and Dipping Sauces

You can also check out my Author page  here .

And as for this blog, this is where I share random thoughts, rants and other stuff.   

No comments:

Post a Comment